Canadian Public M&A Update
Blakes invites you to join us as we review and discuss some of the important developments in Canadian public M&A in the past year.
- An update on the Canadian public M&A market in 2017
- Court decisions on arrangements and the M&A process, including the role of fairness opinions
- Recent developments and initiatives by the securities regulatory authorities
- Naizam Kanji, Director, Office of Mergers & Acquisitions, Ontario Securities Commission
- Shlomi Feiner, Partner
- Richard Turner, Partner
- John Wilkin, Partner
- Breakfast and Registration: 8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
If you would like more information about this seminar, please contact
Daniela Conti by email or at 416-863-2471.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to Stephanie Willson, Chief Client Relations & Marketing Officer.
© 2018 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.