Canadian Public M&A Update
Date: June 7, 2018
Blakes invites you to join us as we review and discuss some of the important developments in Canadian public M&A in the past year.
- An update on recent trends in the Canadian public M&A market
- Court and securities commission decisions on bids, arrangements and the M&A process
- Fairness opinions in the post-Interoil world
- Recent initiatives by the securities regulatory authorities
- Breakfast and Registration:8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations:8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Naizam Kanji,Director, Office of Mergers & Acquisitions, Ontario Securities Commission
- Richard Turner, Partner
- John Wilkin, Partner
- Catherine Youdan, Partner
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street Suite 4000,
Commerce Court West
Click here for map.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to Stephanie Willson, Chief Client Relations & Marketing Officer.
© 2018 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.