Prevent, Preserve and Protect: Mock Breach in the Risky Business of Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity, including data privacy and security obligations, has become a critical chapter in every company’s risk management playbook. We invite you to join us for a presentation that will provide:
- Practical and actionable advice, including best practices for pre-breach preparedness and post-breach responses to a cyber-attack
- Checklists and other useful guidelines to help attendees both avoid and respond to an attack
- Participation in a mock breach table exercise to role play how to respond to an attack, including addressing the various actors and considerations that come into play
- Lunch and Registration: 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Presentations: 12 – 1:30 p.m.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 4000, Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content.
If you would like more information about this seminar, please contact us by email.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to Stephanie Willson, Chief Client Relations & Marketing Officer.
© 2018 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.