Executive Compensation Trends and Legal Developments
Date: November 21, 2019
Discover the trends and current issues affecting the design, disclosure and taxation of executive compensation arrangements with speakers from Mercer and the Blakes Executive Compensation group.
Join us to learn the information you need to understand today’s executive remuneration environment, including:
- Legal update on new tax rules affecting stock options
- Employment issues in deferred compensation
- Long-term incentives: Upcoming changes to the tax treatment of stock options; metrics used by privately held organizations; how to identify the right performance measures and set appropriate goals
- Proxy season preview: Discussion of trends and what to expect in 2020.
- Eleni Kassaris, Partner, Vancouver, Blakes
- Sean Maxwell, Partner, Calgary, Blakes
- Alisa Forsgren, Partner, Mercer
- Kenneth Yung, Partner, Mercer
Mandatory Continuing Education:
This program has been accredited for 1.5 CPD Credit Hour(s) with The Law Society of British Columbia.
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Breakfast and Registration:
7:30 – 8 a.m. (PDT)
8 – 9:30 a.m. (PDT)
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
595 Burrard Street
Suite 2600, Three Bentall Centre
Vancouver, B.C. (Map)
If you would like more information about this program, please contact us by email.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.