Recent Developments in Pension and Employee Benefits Law
Date: May 8, 2018
Please join us for discussions on recent updates and legal developments in pension and employee benefits as well as employment law issues.
- In Brief: Case Law and Regulatory Update Lindsay McLeod and de Lobe Lederman
- Administrator DisDischarge on Annuity Purchases in Ontario Kathryn Bush
- Budget Breakdown: What Does the Federal Budget Mean for Health and Welfare Trusts? Plus: Group Benefit Administrative Issues Elizabeth Boyd
- Defined, Deferred, Decumulated: What You Need to Know About DC Variable Benefits, Deferred Annuities and Decumulation Strategies Kathryn Bush
- A Future Together: Converting to a Jointly Sponsored Pension Plan Jeremy Forgie and Caroline Helbronner
- Employment Law Issues: Impacts on Pension and Employee Benefits Including New Statutory Leaves of Absence and Medical Cannabis Lindsay McLeod and Daryl Cukierman
- An Overview: Recent Changes to Quebec Pension Law and its Effect on Non-Quebec Plans Natalie Bussière
- Breakfast and Registration: 8:30 – 9 a.m.
- Presentations: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Lunch and Networking: 12 – 1 p.m.
Mandatory Continuing Education
This program contains 2 hours and 30 minutes of Substantive content and is approved by The Law Society of Ontario.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street Suite 4000,
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
If you would like more information about this seminar, please contact us by email.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to Stephanie Willson, Chief Client Relations & Marketing Officer.
© 2018 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.