Strategies for Executive Compensation
September 27, 2017
This complimentary seminar, hosted in Toronto, provides an opportunity to discuss trends and current issues affecting the design, disclosure and taxation of executive compensation arrangements with speakers from the Blakes and Willis Towers Watson’s Executive Compensation groups.
- Recent CRA developments affecting compensation design
- Shareholder engagement and related opportunities and challenges for directors
- Addressing proxy advisor concerns through compensation design, governance and disclosure
- Legal considerations associated with plan design changes
- Elizabeth Boyd, Partner, Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Jeremy Forgie, Partner, Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Sean Maxwell, Partner, Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Matthew Merkley, Partner, Corporate Governance
Willis Towers Watson Speakers
- Ryan Resch, Managing Director, Executive Compensation
- Michael Thompson, Executive Compensation
- Amanda Voegeli, Managing Director Rewards
Posted in: Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation
Blakes and Blakes Business Class communications are intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
We would be pleased to provide additional details or advice about specific situations if desired.
For permission to reprint articles, please contact the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2018 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP