Successfully Managing Complex Litigation and Arbitration
Date: September 6, 2018
Blakes invites you to attend a seminar focused on successfully managing high-stakes litigation and arbitration. An esteemed client panel consisting of Erica Young (Executive Vice President, Regulatory and Chief Legal Officer, ENMAX), Shelley Nixon (Vice-President, Legal & Commercial, Americas, Ausenco) and Nishi Thusoo (Senior Legal Counsel, Cenovus) will join Blakes lawyers to provide valuable input and suggest strategies regarding managing complex disputes to achieve successful results.
- Effectively communicating with and managing stakeholders including board of directors, industry participants and public relations
- Approaches to successfully managing internal and external teams
- Navigating through difficult waters
- Positioning disputes to achieve favourable settlements
- Erica Young, Executive Vice President, Regulatory and Chief Legal Officer, ENMAX
- Shelley Nixon, Vice-President, Legal & Commercial, Americas, Ausenco
- Nishi Thusoo, Senior Legal Counsel, Cenovus
- Jane Fedoretz, Counsel
- Dalton W. McGrath, Q.C., FCIArb, Partner
- Michael O’Brien, Partner
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
- Presentation: 8 – 9 a.m.
Calgary Petroleum Club
319 – 5th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta (Map)
If you would like more information about this seminar, please contact Becky Freeman by email or at 403-663-2288.
The materials on the Blakes Business Class website are provided for informational purposes only. Accessing this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information does not constitute legal advice or an opinion on any issue.
You may display on your computer, download and print a copy of the material on our website for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that the content is not modified and that each copy of such materials identifies the source, bears our copyright notice “© Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP” and the terms of this limited licence. However, no part of any document on our website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Blakes. Enquiries can be directed to the Blakes Client Relations & Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
BLAKES, BUSINESS IS OUR SIGNATURE, BUSINESS CLASS, the BLAKES BULLETIN and BLAKES MEANS BUSINESS are trade-marks of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.